Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun time at the Wiggles....


Awwww, family fun at the Wiggles

He was in AWE the entire show, it was GREAT!

And here is the Big Red Car, the highlight of the show for us, since we sing this song at least once a day! lol

Cai was not happy when the show ended, he wanted to stay longer!





Well today we went to the Wiggles with Cai and it was GREAT! We had so much fun, they put on a really good show!!!! Cai was in complete amazement through the entire show, and to be honest, Bobby and I were pretty amazed too. I think we sang and danced more than he did! LOL

Cai has loved the Wiggles since right around his 1st birthday, and for those of you who haven't seen him in action, what you need to know is that he has ALL of their choreography memorized. Literally he will dance through an entire DVD. What you also need to know is that he doesn't like to dance alone, so mommy and daddy know all the steps too! lol

Plus, lets get real, when a sweet little boy comes up to you with those puppy dog eyes and says "mommy wanna dance?" How can you say no!?!?!?!

Anyway, it was so much fun, and I know I'm a dork but I must admit...I actually cried! LOL

After going through our infertility and stuff, for a few years I never thought I would even have kids, so to be there with MY son, and see that look of wonder and awe in his eyes, well I couldn't help but feel incredibly blessed and of course I got choked up! And all I can say is thank you Jesus for our wonderful miracle!

1 comment:

Rachel Leverton said...

So glad you had such a nice time! That was really sweet of you to make that rose bouquet for Cai to give to one of the wiggles.

What a great time I had on Friday! I'm so glad you showed up. Silly me, though, I forgot to give you your baby sling (again.) Can you give me your address and I'll try to drop it off at your house next time I'm out running errands? Thanks!